The program is 4 months. However, all students have access to the resources for 6 months, including recorded course materials and the community.
You’ll spend between 3-4 hours per week, including studying the Manuel, participating in live sessions, and meeting online with peers to practice.
There is also further reading material suggested if you wish to delve deeper into certain areas of the curriculum.
For most of the program, yes! Everyone can learn at her/his own pace. However, we strongly encourage you to attend the weekly live sessions, so that you can participate in group exercises and Q&A sessions. There are also regular practice sessions with your peers held at a time you mutually agree upon.
- Attendance of at least 10 live weekly sessions
- Completion of a written assessment
- 24 hours of coaching practice
We foster the development of NYLCI Community. Here you will be able to interact and practice together with other students and graduates. In addition, we offer privileged access to future services that will be offered by NYLCI and our graduates will benefit from a discount.
- ACCESS TO NEW TOOLS. Regular member Q&A video calls to discuss any challenges, best practices, new tools, and ideas.
- MARKETING ADVANTAGE. NYLCI logo will be provided to add to your website or other marketing components to showcase your advanced coaching designation. Members are listed in our Coach directory listings
- GLOBAL ONLINE COMMUNITY. Global online community for members to stay in touch with each other to support, practice, and to exchange experience and resources.
- DISCOUNTS. Special discounted price for NYLCI’s future programs
Click here to request a call with us. We will answer all your questions and discuss if this is the right program for you.